Full-time tenured track position at the rank of Assistant, Associate or Full Professor specialized in Industrial Design, Design Engineering, Forward-looking Design, Integrated Design, Future Design, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Robotics, Internet of Things, Big Data or Computing Theory etc. National Chiao Tung University seeks applicants for an Assistant, Associate or Full professor. Applicants must hold a Ph.D. degree in the above-related area and have a strong interest in forward-looking, integrated design and technology. (Such as Industrial Design, Design Engineering, Forward-looking Design, Integrated Design, Future Design, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Robotics, Internet of Things, Big Data or Computing Theory, etc.) Preference will be given to applicants who have prior experience teaching abroad.
Interested individuals should submit:
1. A curriculum vitae, a photocopy of their Ph.D. certificate, transcript of their Ph.D. degree. (If you have a full-time job or teacher qualification, please provide supporting documents.)
2. Two recommendation letters
3. At least three publication or three creative works in the last five years (the two can be combined)
4. A statement of their teaching plan or syllabus of courses
5. Description of research plan and future planning development research
6. Other reference materials. (Such as concept or physical project, an award certificate, working experience certificate, etc.)
Recruitment will start from now on until a suitable candidate is recruited.
Please send application material to:
Faculty Search Committee
Institute of Applied Arts, National Chiao Tung University
1001 University Road, Hsinchu, Taiwan, 30010